TiltAction tilt indicator can show tilt, inversion and improper handling of goods in shipment and storage while monitor whether they are stored correctly. Thus can help you to prevent or reduce damage during handling or shipping.
If your goods have to be kept up-right during handling and shipping, you can try to stick tilt indicator label to warn handler to keep up your goods and make instructions or record when tilt happens.
When your goods tilt from vertical direction over 80°, silver round will turn red, which becomes an indication and record about tilt.
|60 x 74 x 5 mm
|Polystyrene housing with non-magnetic steel indicator
|5% to 99% noncondensing
|-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
|Pressure-sensitive adhesive or holes to accommodate screws, nails, or staples
• Reduces mishandling during transportation or storage
• Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
• Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
• Promotes chain of accountability for all product handling
• Confirms effectiveness of packaging
• Helps identify trouble spots in supply chain, from production to transportation and storage
The backplane is made of 5 mil acrylic acrylic adhesive
Vacuum seal, excluding humidit and temperature changes
Use a magnetically resistant metal material to ensure that the magnet can not be restored to its original state
Inclination angle greater than 80 degrees, Horizontal plane angle is less than 10 degrees
When your goods tilt from vertical direction over 80°, silver round in the middle will turn RED, which becomes an indication and record about tilt.
when the tilt angle exceeds 80 degrees, the area becomes noticeable red, The process is irreversible